Re: Identify traffic coming from which bridge

First of all thank you for your suggestion.

I did what you suggested, it does not seem to work.

But perhaps I need to clarify :-

1. The iptables/ipset are to be carried on the the server,
    is that right ?
2. The mac addresses of the bridge - I am testing using
    a linux bridge, are you refering to the br0, eth0 or eth1
    mac address ?

In any case when I tested,  it seems to only identify the

bridge itself connecting to the server. Anything from the

clients are not picked up by the iptables/ipset rules.