-f option used with iptables

Hi,

my objective is to drop all fragmented packets on my system
following rules are used

iptables -A INPUT -f -j DROP
iptables -A OUTPUT -f -j DROP
iptables -A FORWARD -f -j DROP

above rules are not making any effect
For information, there is no connection tracking support on my
kernel.Since i understand that if connection tracking is enabled on
kernel then filtering based on fragmentation won't work, so i have
remeved connection tracking support.

i have disable offloading parameters disabled for NIC card

i am using ping -s 32768 10.2.2.2 for generating fragments

Am i doing something wrong
or is there anything  that is conflicting with these rules

Thanks in advance