Re: (NOT RESOLVED YET) How to list connections and its state PER CHAIN? Possible?

>>> The LOGMARK target will log packet and connection marks to syslog.
>>
>> That is not the only thing it does. I must know, because I wrote it.
>
> Jan, Please point is to the manual entry... as we have this one:
> http://dev.medozas.de/files/xtables/xtables-addons.8.html  and it says only
> about logging to syslog..

You really make a case to want getting mocked (cf. recent LWN article,
https://lwn.net/Articles/501670/).

	http://xtables-addons.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=xtables-addons/xtables-addons;a=blob;f=extensions/xt_LOGMARK.c;h=1931c4a209c127b5e1167dcfa186e6fc30f65359;hb=HEAD#l37

The effing code does it. Absence of documentation has never reliably
implied a feature is absolutely not present.