Re: Need info about how to run nfqnl_test.c !!

You may call nfq_create_queue() several times and specify each queue
with different number (the 2nd param in the function) and different
callback routine. However, I'm not sure how the incoming packets are
delivered to different queues. Maybe you should use select() or poll()
here.

Wentao