Re: Are limit and hashlimit "limited"?

So,

I have learned alot in this topic, thank to all that answered. And if
I understand correctly, beside the error in overflow handling
mentioned in the Nicolas's paper, we only get a high accuracy with
limit or hashlimit if HZ be very high, to avoid the colision on
concurrent packets arriving in the same slice of 10ms, 4ms or 1ms, but
changing the HZ can be some side effects.

So, can be useful to submit the Nicolas's patch again :)

In this meantime, I'll try rateest and find out how it can fit my needs.

Thanks,

Klaubert