Clusterip and NAT rules.

Hi all,
I need to set rules for port forwarding/NAT on a clusterip-enabled node.

I have this configuration:

internal machine (A) -> CLUSTER -> external machine (B)

I need to reach an UDP/TCP service on the external machine from an
internal one (A).

Is this feasible? Considering that clusterip nodes share a multicast
mac address,
seems that port forwarding can't be enabled due to impossibile
multicast packet forwarding.

I'm testing that setting one of the real IP of the cluster as gateway
for node A, I'm able to reach node B;
otherwise, using the clusterip address (associated with the multicast
MAC) as gateway for the node A, node B is unreachable.

Is there a way to to NAT through clusterip?

Thank you,
Michele De Candia