concatenate udp payloads of multiple packet

Hi all.

I have a netfilter_queue app which receives packets on a port range
and do modifications on them. Now  i need to introduce to new features
with this basic app.

First the traffic is quiet high. I have seen the --queue-balance
option. If i want to use it how should i approach? i mean should i
manage every queue from separate threads or
separate process to manage individual queues?  I'm not sure how can i
use fork() to manage every queue separately.

Secondly How packets are distributed among different queues? Based on
what property a  packet is distributed? Any relationship i need to
know about
this distribution?

Thirdly I need to concatenate udp payloads of several packet to
improve bandwidth usage. how should i approach this? The confusion is
when i stop finish processing
of one packet i call nfq_set_verdict() in nfq_callback().  My
confusion  is when  a packet popped from the NFQUEUE? when
nfq_set_verdict() returns or when nfq_callback()
returns?

I mean if i push the incoming packets in user managed queues for
concatenation of udp payload(by this i will also drop individual
packets), then return from the nfq_callback().
After processing in user managed queues(concatenation is done) then i
will issue nfq_set_verdict(). Would that work?

Thanks in advance.

--
-aft