wrong order of received packets/bytes and sent packets/bytes with local incoming connections

hi,

in /proc/net/nf_conntrack (and also in conntrack -L) i can see received packets/bytes and sent packets/bytes. with connections, which are local incoming connections (i.e. a ssh-connection from anywhere to my machine) these fields are mixed, means that the received / sent is "wrong".

with local outbound connections or forwarding connections these fields are correct filled.

is there anywhere a configuation option to fix this?

I am using kernel 3.3.2 (I can see this issue already very long, not since this kernel) and conntrack 0.9.14 (sebian squeeze).

Best regards
Alois