Build arptables target extension module

Hey there!
I wanted to build a target extension module I have created. But I
cannot find any How-TOs or tutorials. I went through Jengelh Medozas
"Writing Netfilter Modules" guide, however it seems have skipped the
entire section of how to build the target extension. So it would be
great if someone could guide me through it.

Yours truly,
Digvijay Singh