RE: Bridge IPv6 traffic between 2 interfaces

Hi,

thanks for you'r quick response. I needed some time to fix and extend the kernel with ebt_broute. I'm using openembedded and all that bitbake stuff needs time...
Finaly i've integrated ebtables and the necessary kernel modules.

I assume that the preceding setup looks some thing like this (?):

# brctl addbr br0
# brctl addif br0 usb0
# brctl addif br0 usb1
# ifconfig br0 0.0.0.0 up

followed by:
# ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p ipv4 -j DROP

After that a can no longer ping (ipv4) the box from outside.

Am I missing something, May be some sysctl's?

Regards,

Thomas