IPTABLES Setup for Internal Intranet

Hello All,

I am attempting what is seeming to be an impossible scenario for some
unknown reason. What I want to do is setup a web server in a an
isolated vlan and on this vlan, the server is handing out IP addresses
via dhcp to the clients and setting there gateway to this server. What
I want to do is now, how do i make it so no matter what address they
try and go to using a browser, they are automatically redirected to
the internal web server saying that they do not have access to this
network. I have tried with a clean install of Debian and doing 1
single iptables rule of:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -s 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0 -p tcp -m
tcp --dport 80 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.1

Which should redirect all traffic going to port 80 to the internal web
server at 192.168.0.1.

This isn't working, but on the client I can go to http://192.168.0.1
and get the page saying they have no access.

Am i missing something here or should this work? if it should work,
can anyone try and help as to why it doesn't?

Thanks.