Re: iptables udp 1195 MASQUERADE

>> Apply the rule: "iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j
>> MASQUERADE", this masks the port 22 (tcp) but not the 1195 (udp),
>> because I can
>> connect via ssh.
>
>What do you mean by "masks"? What are you expecting the MASQUERADE
>target to do? From the little information I've seen, it looks like you
>are sending packets from a single interface from the local machine, in
>which case the MASQUERADE will have no effect anyway.
>
>> It seems the problem is that does not mask the port 1195 (udp).
>>

>MASQUERADE works fine with UDP whenever I have used it.
>
>Andy

Hello Andy, thank you for the atention.

I have four interfaces and the default gateway is eth1

- eth0 (LAN)
- eth1 (internet link)
- eth3 (internet link)
- ppp0 (internet link)

I mark (mangle) package udp (1195) for out by interface ppp0.
"iptables -t mangle -I OUTPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 1195 -j MARK --set-mark 1

and when i try MASQUERADE the package udp (1195) with "iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -p udp -m udp --dport 1195 -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE", does not work!!

Any idea?

E.Huerta