Re: iptables udp 1195 MASQUERADE

On Mon, 2012-02-06 at 23:12 -0600, Enrique Huerta de la Fuente wrote:
> Apply the rule: "iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE",
> this masks the port 22 (tcp) but not the 1195 (udp), because I can
> connect via ssh.

What do you mean by "masks"? What are you expecting the MASQUERADE
target to do? From the little information I've seen, it looks like you
are sending packets from a single interface from the local machine, in
which case the MASQUERADE will have no effect anyway.

> It seems the problem is that does not mask the port 1195 (udp).

MASQUERADE works fine with UDP whenever I have used it.

Andy