Meaning of NFQUEUE's --queue-balance option

I would like to understand how load is distributed across different queues using NFQUEUE's --queue-balance option.

The only information I could find on the subject is in the iptables man page, where I read: "Packets belonging to the same connection are put into the same nfqueue"

I have two questions:
1- Would this be true also if NFQUEUE target is triggered within the "mangle" and not the "nat" table?
2- I would find useful for my application if all packets from/to the same IP address (not only "connection") would flow though the same queue always. Is this somehow ensured by queue-balance?

Thanks

Andres Velasco
M: +34 670 40 73 69
Skype: newwwave.andres.velasco