Re: help with bridged firewall with openvpn

On Wed, 2011-12-28 at 08:46 -0600, Barry Smoke wrote:
> Most of the online docs I've found deal with bridging, and
> virtualization.  I'm trying to use bridging to link openvpn clients
> with our internal network, without nat(for a voip implementation on
> yealink phones).

<snip>

> however my ping requests never make it to br0.

I realise that you've solved this now using another script, but just
thought that I'd point out that it's always worth getting your scripts
working with no DROPing of packets (initially).

I noticed that in your rules you had various rules for LOGing and
DROPing, but that the default policies were DROP, so there is always a
chance that some packets could have been silently dropped.

Andy