NF_STOLEN and packets dropping

Hello.

Is there is a place in linux kernel where I can determine whether
packet was dropped or not?
Looking at source code I can guess that if we got NF_DROP while
iterating through chains, we can determine that packet was droppped,
but what about NF_STOLEN? Can stolen packets be accepted? If yes then
is there a single place where I can "beep" on dropped packet, or I
have to examine each hook separately?

Thanks in advance,
Sergey Naumov.