Re: using iptables to speed limit connections

The problem is not so much limiting the overall connection but limiting the connection of each individual vpn user to 2Mbps. So, there is 100Mbps to share between 10 users, they should each get 2, giving a use of 20Mbps. Also, I wasn't sure from those pages whether this should be applied to each IP on the VPN network 10.8.0.0/24 or every IP with outgoing packets but that would then limit the server to 2 Mbps.