Re: Problem with log which are corrupted and need help with hitcount and FORWARD rules

>> > Hitcount matches when the number of packets is greater than or *equal*,
>> > so defining a number of "1" will always match.
>>
>> I have try to increase that but it's the same thing.
>> iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -m state --state
>> NEW -m recent --update --seconds 600 --hitcount 10 -j DROP
>>

>> > Also, hitcount refers to number of packets, so you'll need a rule in
>> > there to only apply the DROP to NEW connections, otherwise you'll block
>> > a successful connection as soon as that number of packets has been sent.
>>
>> Yes, I have modified this rules by removing "NEW" but the port is
>> always blocked :(
>> iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 443 -m state --state
>> RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
>
> Can you re-post all the rules please so that we can have a look at them?

It's OK ! I have founded my error ...
Thank you for your help !

My big mistake it's with the INPUT rule followed by a FORWARD :(
I doesn't know that FORWARD open the port without INPUT.

Else the error was here : iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp
--dport 443 -m state --state **NEW,**RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

Else you have an idea for my corrupted log ?
It's probably linked to LXC but there is a way for check where come
the problem ?