bypass ip destination squid tproxy bridge

Hi

I have configured a squid transparent tproxy as
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4

All works fine.

Now I need all the traffic going to an external ip (internet) does not
pass through the proxy.

Do I need to modify iptables, ebetables rules or change the configuration
of squid?

I found this tutorial:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/KnowledgeBase/TransparentProxySelectiveBypass
but it don't use the tproxy rules.

iptables rules

iptables -F -t mangle iptables -X -t mangle iptables -t mangle -N DIVERT
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m socket -j DIVERT

iptables -t mangle -A DIVERT -j MARK --set-mark 1 iptables -t mangle -A
DIVERT -j ACCEPT

iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j TPROXY --tproxy-mark
0x1/0x1 --on-port 3129

ebtables rules

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i eth1 -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-dport
80 -j redirect --redirect-target DROP

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i eth0 -p ipv4 --ip-proto tcp --ip-sport
80 -j redirect --redirect-target DROP

Look I need to insert the bypass rules before the first ebtables rule.
It's correct ?

Do these rules works ?

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i eth1 -p ipv4 --ip-proto -d IP_dest -j
ACCEPT
ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i eth0 -p ipv4 --ip-proto -s IP_dest -j
ACCEPT

Thanks in advance for any help !

roberto