Tagged bridge stops traffic to untagged interfaces.

Hi!

I'm configuring a setup for a KVM-server on a ubuntu-server 11.04. I
have an unnumbered bond0 interface with several bond0.X interfaces for
each VLAN connected to it's own brX bridge. Now I can make hostOSs and
connect them to their VLAN via the brX bridges. Everything works fine.
The problem is that I need a HostOS with an tagged interface. I make a
new bridge "taggedbr" and connect it to bond0 instead of bond0.X.
  # brctl addbr taggedbr
  # brctl addif taggedbr bond0

Then all traffic to the bond0.X interfaces stops and all the other
guestOS'es have no network. All the tagged traffic goes to the bridge
"taggedbr". I do a
  # brctl delif taggedbr bond0
... and everythings comes back.

i read that (in newer kernels > 2.6.34 or something) this is because
the bridge has presedence over VLAN_tagging and I need to drop all
VLAN-tagges
packages to get them passed the bridge and on to the bond0.X devices.
I tried:
 # ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -i bond0 -p 802_1Q -j DROP
... but this does not help.

I'm not sure how to debug this correctly, but I guess it's a minor
detail I'm missing. I have also tried to echo 0/1 to
/proc/sys/net/bridge/* but with no success.
I hope someone can point me in the right direction.... Thanks!

--
- Martin O.