Simplifying rules with ipset

Is it possible to create a single, or very few, FORWARDing rules that
will only ACCEPT a packet if its src and dst ipset is the same?  I
have a handful of linux routers that will be carrying multiple
different customers traffic and I have to ensure that each customer
can only send traffic from their own networks to other
networks/subnets they have been allocated.  My current plan is to
create an ipset for each customer and put each of there
networks/subnets into their ipset and to simplify the FORWARDing
rules, I'm hoping there is a simple way to only ACCEPT a packet if its
src and dst are in both in the same ipset.  Is this easily doable?
I'm trying to avoid having to create exceptions to a default deny for
every possible combination of each customers networks.  I must admit,
I've not used ipset in the past, so I'm not sure this is how it works.

Also, is there an way to distribute changes to the ipsets (when a
client gets added / deleted or when a new network gets allocated) to
multiple machines?  I can script something, I just don't want to
reinvent the wheel if there is something already out there.