Re: netfilter periodically thinks local traffic is FORWARDed

On 11-07-19 07:07 AM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:

> Uh better use `ip addr`.

Sure, next time since your hints helped me resolve this issue.

> Routing determines whether it is forwarded or not - cf.
> `ip route show table all`, not Netfilter or Xtables.

Makes sense.  That drove me to looking closer at the routing tables and
it seemed that the scripts that bring up the ipv6 interface didn't plumb
a local route so I restarted the interface and it seems to be there now.

Thanx for the friendly poke in the right direction.  It was all I needed
to figure out the problem.

b.