Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset 6.5 released

You still have "maxelem 15000". That means there can be at the maximum 15000 element in the hash, and in another words, ipset regards the set full when its elem count reaches 15000.
I have no disagreements over that at all. The set in question contains just over 11k members, the maxelem value is 15k, so plenty to spare. My grief is with the (seemingly) random error messages and failures I am getting - just like in 6.4, plus the new added segfault error with libmnl as of ipset 6.5. The memory isn't an issue and neither is the hashsize or the maxelem values.