Re: conntrack: how to handle child process's NETLINK_NETFILTER

 Hello Pablo

I am sorry for my poor explanation and taking much of your time.

At Sun, 08 May 2011 18:47:02 +0200,
Pablo Neira Ayuso wrote:

> after the last conntrack hook. Thus, the conntrack subsystem and ulogd2
> can be used for flow-accounting in mirrored port configurations.

You are true, I want to use conntrack subsystem for flow-accounting.

Thanks to per netns ct, I was surprized child process can hold its own
flow-accounting data in mirrored port, different from parent, and I want
to use this child's data.

I think getting the data and sending it from parent to flow-accounting
collector is easy. But I don't know if parent can open child process's
socket, or can pass socket to child as if it is in child's netns.

Then, I passed a socket created in child to parent. I think there may be
better way. Would you give me any advice?

thanks,