Re: WAN balancing

I didn't understand exactly where you want apply your load Balance but
follow the command that does the load balance.
you must have two route in your route table:

ip route add default scope global equalize nexthop via 200.247.209.65
weight 1  nexthop via 200.247.209.6 weight 1

before you insert the load balance command check your table route with
" ip route show "

you will see there is only one default route.

insert load balance command and check again your table route with " ip
route show "

and must appear two default gateway.

ip route add default scope global equalize nexthop via 200.247.209.65
weight 2  nexthop via 200.247.209.6 weight 1

I hope help!