Re: xtables-addons "--without-kbuild" not listed in ./configure

The option was not officially supported in xt-a.
Is it officially supported in 1.35?
After reviewing the situation, it can be declared supported in 1.34 and up. The documentation will be updated.
Excellent, thank you! There is one thing which is still overlooked though - Makefile.am has a line with "depmod" in it, which would also needs to be removed if "--without-kbuild" is used. I have a patch, which is applied in my version of xtables-addons.spec dealing with that particular issue - thought to mention that too so that it could be fixed.