Re: Howto get ulog-prefix with ulogd-1.24 + sqlite3 backend?

Hi,

Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy@xxxxxxxxx> a ÃcritÂ:

>Hi,
>
>We try to use ulog for traffic accounting in an university project.
>
>First we tried ulogd-2.0beta4 + pgsql backend, but even under moderate
>load the database couldn't keep pace with the amount of requests.

Interesting. Could you share some information?

Do you use flat or multitable SQL schemas?
What is the insert rate?

>I thought about using ulog2 with sqlite, however in TODO theres an
>entry about making ulogd2 compatible with squlite, so I guessed sqlite
>is not yet supported with ulogd2?
>
>Then we switched back to ulog-1.24 + squlite3, which works perfectly.
>It can handle 100mbit/s torrent traffic at about ~50% CPU load.
>However in sqlite's ulog table, the ulog-prefix is not stored. Is
>there any way to get it stored - to be able to track which rule caused
>the log enrty?
>
>Also, conntrack is supported in ulogd2. Is this also true for
>ulogd1.2? I couldn't find specific docs about that.

No. Support for conntrack has been added in Ulogd2.

BR,

--
Envoyà de mon tÃlÃphone Android avec K-9 Mail. Excusez la briÃvetÃ.