selective routing of port 80

Hi,
I have a temporary webserver I want to access from the internet.

internet========router======gateway

                                   =====webserver

Above is my setup. I want to check that what I am doing is suitable,
and to check for pitfalls.

Gateway is default gateway for all devices on local network: it
provides dns & dhcp.

Port 80 is forwarded by the router to webserver. I marked returning
packets, and route just packets returning from port 80 to the router.

I have used

      iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -i eth0 -p tcp -s <local network> -j ACCEPT
      iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -i eth0 -p tcp --sport 80 -j MARK
--set-mark 0x1

to mark returning http packets.

Then using iproute2:

      echo "1 HTTP" >> /etc/iproute2/rt_tables
      echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/rp_filter
      echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/eth0/rp_filter

      ip route add default via <router ip> dev eth0 table HTTP
      ip rule add from all fwmark 0x1 table HTTP

Is this a good solution, or is this flawed?

Regards,
ahnkle