Re: Iproute2 SNAT SIP VoIP

On Wednesday 2011-03-30 21:55, Bruno Deschamps wrote:

>The modules are active ip_conntrack_sip and ip_nat_sip

There have been numerous fixes to the SIP modules. It is advised to
update the kernel, especially since you seem to be running a terribly
outdated one.

>By default the output for the SIP is made by link1. When falls the
>first link I do aSNAT for leaving for my destination link2.

That would break the datagram stream, because the globally visible
tuple will no longer be the same.

>What happens is that when it happens I monitor the network interface
>eth2 with tcpdump and it still leaving the source as the link1 link2
>and not as it should be. Evenas I mark the target 0x2 table mangle and
>a SNAT in nat table

NAT is applied to a NF connection, and all its packets. Since the
pseudo connection does not end / a new NFCT does not start, there
will be no automatic update of the tuples.