--state for NOTRACK packets?

Hello,

If a packet got NOTRACK-ed in raw/PREROUTING, what would its
--state/--ctstate be in the other PREROUTING chains?

The reason I'm asking because I have a quite complex mangle/PREROUTING
chain, and would like the NOTRACK-ed packets to just bypass that chain
with a -j ACCEPT at the start of the chain.

Rgds,

Pandu E Poluan - IT Optimizer
My website: http://pandu.poluan.info/