on-the-fly routing decision (is it possible?)

Hi,

I've got a problem which I would like to know how to make it work.

-------------------                                      ---------------------
|                       |                                      |

| Computer    eth0------------------fh0  | Computer   |
|      A              |                                      |
     B        |
|                       |                                     |

|                      eth1------------------ fth1|                         |
|                      |                                      |

-----------------                                       --------------------

We've got initially:

a) A IP connectivity in all interfaces -- they are all on the same
network range.
b) A TCP connection between eth0 and fh0. Data is being send from eth0 to fh0.
c) TCP ACK rfrom fh0 goes to eth0

What I want to do:

a) after the connection is established, I want that the data to flow
from eth0 to fth1. (instead of from eth0 to fh0).

Shortcomings:
* How to make computer A to forward all outgoing data from eth0 to
eth1 , on  a already established TCP Connection?
* How to make computer B receive the data in fth1 and  forward to fh0,
where the socket is attached to?

What I've tried
 * Change the route on the fly on Computer A: add a route on the fly
 * Some rules with iptabes : did not work
 * This does not wok on the fly. It works if you set up before and
then start up the TCP connection.

Question:
  * Would ebtables/brouter work for this purpose that? Would iptables?
Any suggestions?

Purposes of this:
Scientific experiment on high-availability

Thanks a lot in advance,

Giovane Moura