H.225.0 "Connect" packet dropped

When I have connection tracking enabled in the kernel and use theÂSpace Communications Protocol Standard (SCPS), which is a protocol to speed up TCP over satellite, I can no longer start a video call using Polycom ViewStationFX. Using Wireshark, I see the "Connect" packet is being dropped. At the same time, I see "nf_ct_q931: packet dropped" being printed to /var/log/messages. I have verified that the packet being dropped is the "Connect" packet. Other packets before that are not getting dropped, e.g., the "Alert" packet. This happens because nf_ct_expect_related returns -EBUSY since expect_clash does not return zero. Without SCPS, the call works fine with connection tracking enabled.Â
Why does expect_clash return nonzero? What is the "clash" it is looking for and is there any reason that SCPS would cause such a clash? Is there any known incompatibility between SCPS and connection tracking?Â
I am running Linux 2.6.26 on PowerPC.