Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipset-6.0 released

You still have to compile the kernel modules from the source tree of ipset (unless you use the nf-next-2.6 or net-next-2.6 git trees of Patrick McHardy or David Miller).
That, I assume, is the .38-rc version of the kernel, right?

When the kernel part will be available from the vanilla kernel tree, I'll announce it and update the documentation in ipset as well.
Thanks, that's good to know!

I assume that if I create a separate .spec file (in Fedora terms) and just try to build the userspace part of ipset v6.0 and then use the .38-rc version of the kernel I would achieve the same result - is that the case?