Re: Egress filters

Hi!

> You can add rule connmarking traffic to 0x10 at the end of nat
> postrouting chain and drop everything with that connmark in filter
> forward chain. First packet of the filtered flows would get trough but
> everything would be axed.

That's a neat trick, but still I believe there should be a simple way
how to do egress filtering.

Would a patch adding a POSTROUTING chain to the raw table, positioned
after all other chains, be welcome?

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"Please try to fit your code to 80 columns. That's decimal 80." -- A. Morton