nfq_bind_pf() simultaneously in 2 separate programs?

Hi All

I am using netfilter_queue library (version 1.0.0, nfnetlink version
1.0.0) to queue certain packets to user-space and it works great

Now I want to run 2 instances on this program simultaneously with each
program receiving and processing packets received on a different
queue. The 1st instance of program runs fine, but call to
nfq_unbind_pf()/nfq_bind_pf() for AF_INET fail in the 2nd instance

Is it not possible to use netfilter_queue APIs simultaneously in 2
programs when each one of them is listening to a separate queue? Any
other approach which can be used to get this to work? - I don't want
to merge the processing of packets on the 2 queues into a single
program

Thanks in advance

Regards
Ajay