Re: xtables 1.31 compilation errors

Any ideas? From what I remember there was a similar problem with a couple of
files in 1.30!

Hooray. Another victim to ALIGN. The problem is not xtables-addons,
though. (Please complain to your distro if they have not updated
linux-glibc-devel yet.)
Further info:
http://www.google.de/search?q=ALIGN+xtables+kernel
http://bugs.gentoo.org/325257
Erm, I am not sure! I have no problems compiling 1.30 and XT_ALIGN is used there. For reference:

uname -r = 2.6.34.7-61.fc13.x86_64
rpm -q glibc-devel = 2.12.1-4 (for both x86_64 and i686 as I am doing cross compilation a lot)

So, is there something wrong with the above versions, which needs to be fixed?