Re: [Ebtables-user] Log VLANs without interfaces.

Hi!

We did this a couple of years ago due to shitty switches that didn't even
had the possibility to filter out packets from rouge DHCP servers.
What we did was using a central database and scripts on the linux boxes
instead that handled all the hard work of setting up/removing interfaces.
Worked very well and we also incorporated multiple routing tables and per
user packet shaping. Maybe that would be another approach to solve the
problem.

/Regards Oscar