conntrack module question?

Hi,

I am using conntrack module for a while. As suggested configuration I do add ;

-A FORWARD -m conntrack --ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -m conntrack --ctstate INVALID -j DROP

At the top of the configuration. After that I added the drop rule as;

-A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -m set --match-set STOPALL src -j DROP

This rule is not statefull and should drop everything. I added an IP address,
174.142.179.235 a SPAMMER, to stop its communication. But it did no stop. As far
as I know in TCP connection the packets is not in ESTABLISHED state but could be
RELATED :(.

I wrote "drop everything from STOPALL list", but the connection is not dropped. If
I wrote the the DROP statement above the 1st rule, it will drop all the
connection. What is wrong? I do not want to write DROP statement to the top?

Thanks.

begin:vcard
fn:Husnu Demir
n:Demir;Husnu