Blocking machines by both Mac Address and IP address

I have my DHCP server setup so that it hands out IP adresses according
to a machine's Mac address.  Is there a way to deny traffic to the
internet by both MAC address and IP address?

i.e.  If MAC address 00:11:22:33:44:55 is given IP address 192.168.0.1
by DHCP then that should be the only combo that can get to the outside
world.  If the IP address is changed to something else or if another
machine that has a different MAC address is given the IP address
192.168.0.1 statically, then in neither situation should the machine
be able to get out to the world.

Thanks for any info.
--
Scott