Re: Redirect mirrored traffic to userspace app. [RESOLVED]

On 10/21/10 12:41, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
It still looks wrong though. When using TEE, no expensive promiscous mode is required, nor are static ARP entries.

It was my (mis)understanding that the OP couldn't (for what ever reason) make any changes to the production box.

So, I agree that TEE would have worked, but it just didn't fit in the paradigm that the OP was working with in. (File it away for later though.)

Grant. . . .