Re: macipmap (ipset) matching

I am trying to employ and use this, but am unable to get any match whatsoever.
I have registered my own (internal) network and the relevant mac addresses for
each interface, but no joy. What could be the problem? Has anybody actually
tried this?

Could you describe exactly what do you try to do?
I am creating a match rule (I am using Shorewall), which matches both IP and mac addresses, but this match is never triggered, hence my initial query.

The ipset source tree contains a testsuite with tests against all set types.
Thanks for that - I will look at it and see if I could use it here.