IPv6 routing

Hi Everyone,

I'm using HE's IP6 Tunnel broker service. I'm trying to use a Ubuntu box as a router. I've set up the tunnel (which connects to HE's server via IPv4).

Everything does work when I don't have any iptables rules. However, I don't wish to leave the box open.

For some reason, forwarding of packets (from HE WAN to the other side of my router) only works when I have my ip6tables INPUT chain to ACCEPT. Even when putting in a state RELATED,ESTABLISHED in there doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas why this is the case? I have a funny feeling it has something to do with NDP and ip6tables not marking something as "related".

Thanks