snat range not cycling

Hi guys I've got a iptables firewall setup and a request came in to not just
snat an address but to make each subsequent connection go to a range of
address.

The firewall doesn't normally handle traffic from this particular
application so I've setup a squid proxy and the app is connecting to the
proxy.

I added the range of addresses with ip addr add x.x.x.# dev eth0

and setup a snat rule:
iptables -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -p tcp --dport 80 -j SNAT --to-source
xx.xx.xx.131-xx.xx.xx.250

translation works fine, but I never seem to get an alternate ip from the
range.

If anyone knows what I need to do to make it so that the source addresses
cycle it would be much appreciated.