Re: libnfcontrack weirdness

On Mon, 2010-08-02 at 17:20 +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
> I may be doing something stupid here, but I can't seem to get information
> on an existing connection through libnfconntrack.
>
> Code extract below. When passed a 4-tuple describing an existing connection,
> it prints "Found connection", when passed other stuff, it does not. So
> that much is working.
>
> However, no ATTR_ stuff relating to the connection is printed out
> except for ATTR_ORIG_PORT_* which are synonyms of what has been
> set with nfct_set_attr.

You have to use a callback function to read any information back. Before
your nfct_query you should use nfct_callback_register to register a
callback function, which should contain your get_attr calls.

> I am having difficulty finding documentation for this,

The documentation is sparse, but there are some good examples in the
utils folder of the source code. Also, api.c is well commented for each
of the functions.

Regards,

Andy