firewall and squid running on the same box

Hi all,
On my firewall box i also run squid in transparent mode.
when users access http, they are redirect to the proxy. but the source
ip address is change to the box ip address.
This is normal because the request is made by the proxy.
The problem is that any iptables rules matching the src ip address of
the user will never match. And that corrupt my firewall.
Is there a mean to tell squid not  to change the source ip address ?
I need your help.
regards.