libnetfilter_queue hardware checksum

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to use hardware checksuming (with a network card that supports it of course) with a user-space packet modification program using libnetfilter queue. I can see some references on how to do this from inside the kernel but have not been able to figure out if this is possible from user space, and how.

I am interested in both UDP and IP checksuming by the way.

Many thanks,

George--