Re: [Bridge] Bridge blocking network traffic

>On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 11:27 PM, Pascal Hambourg <pascal.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I strongly doubt it. This rule forces routing of all packets instead of
> bridging, so IIUC it effectively totally disables bridging and you are
> back to two independent interfaces.

 I am sorry that i made a ambigous statement .
 what i meant is : We could add rules to BROUTING to selectively
bridge and route packets .Previously i was not able to ping eth0 or
eth1 from some other machine (in same subnet ) if i attach both to br0
. This got solved when we made default policy as DROP .

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:27 PM, Pascal Hambourg