iptables - Problem with NFQUEUE target from a specific interface

Hi all,

I am using libnetfilter_queue in order to manipulate incoming traffic.
In order to transfer  all the incoming traffic to my queue I set this
rule in iptables:
iptables -t raw -A PREROUTING -p ALL -j NFQUEUE --queue-num 22

The above rule seems to work fine. The problem is when I want to
transfer only the incoming traffic that came from a specific interface
to my queue. To do so I set this rule:
iptables -t raw -A PREROUTING -p ALL -i eth0 -j NFQUEUE --queue-num 22

The problem is that my queue doesn't receive anything.
Thx in advance for any help.

Regards,
Mickey