Re: Outbound traffic over two interfaces by port number

Hello John,

Thank you for your answer - that was an option I had not thought of, so
I'm going to investigate..

One other issue I just realised with this setup has to do with ARP. Is it
possible to ensure that control-connection related ARP requests only get
onto the control network interface and data-connection related requests
only get sent on the data network interface? Especially with the two
networks having an overlapping IP range I need to ensure that the request
goes out on the correct network interface.

Best regards,

Edwin