Re: newbie question on netfilter-conntrack

Hi,

I need to do a fast UDP proxy, so i am looking for ways that I can
insert/remove 1000 entries/s.   I tried iptable but it is too slow.
Therefore, I am looking to use conntrack-tool to insert the entry to
see if it can be faster.  Does anyone know if that is possible?  I
have trouble figure out how to use the conntrack-tool's conntrack
command ( -I option).  Can someone please give me an example?

Thanks,